Ticket Alternative, one of Inc Magazine's Fastest Growing Private Companies, is a young, entrepreneurial company, leading a change in the ticketing industry today. We are a talented, fun-loving group people that are passionate about raising the level of service in our industry, while significantly lowering fees charged to the customer and building strong, mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients.
Our mission (should you choose to accept it): Serve those who love and create live events. Our core values are what drives us every day to take on this mission.
Do The Unexpected
Display Infectious Enthusiasm
Build Meaningful Relationships
Have Serious Fun
We are looking for an energetic individual who is highly motivated, organized, tech-savvy and ready for any challenge. This person will be working with event organizers and our Client Services team to find the best solution to suit the organizer's needs. If you genuinely enjoy helping others, know how to assess situations quickly and devise a plan, this could be the role for you! Keep reading!
- Develop new business via phone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Ticket Alternative and Freshtix platforms and suite of services.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation to RFP writing to signed agreement to maintaining a continuous relationship with the client.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge to allow for an effective presentation of our platform and services.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Pipedrive.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Previous experience in sales in the ticketing industry or in a field preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals.
- Extensive cold calling experience in a highly competitive field.
- Entrepreneurial and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Pipedrive or Salesforce
- Base salary $25,000 plus commission
- Retirement Account with company matching
- Medical and dental coverage
- Ridiculous amount of vacation time
- Apple Macbook
The Fun Stuff
We work hard but we like to have fun doing it. If you worked here you might already:
- Be a Whirlyball expert
- Have learned how to make a proper cappuccino from a Starbucks barista
- Had nights out to comedy clubs and restaurants
- Learned another skill like a foreign language
- Love Boxing Day (p.s. it's an English thing)